Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The first post

Hey,

I don't know if people are reading this or care. I'm a little late on the blog wagon, as my fat friend would say, but I figure now's better than ever to write a journal. I remember when I was little that I didn't have the patience to write a journal; I was too busy watching Steven Segal and Jean Claude Van Dam movies on TBS Saturday afternoons instead of writing about riding bikes with my friends or sneaking looks at naked pictures. That was what we did in my neighborhood as kids. Very American, I guess.

What do I want to accomplish? Well, I'd like to make people laugh, and I'd like to practice my writing styles...I'd also like to figure out a way not to sit on my balls when I get out of the shower. It's not that my balls are overly large, I just get complacent sometimes. Comment about anything you like, I'm not really tech savy, so I can't delete your posts.

No comments: